Additional Product Data
- 💰 COLLECTIBLE – The United States Mint began producing this coin after World War I, minted from 1921-1928 and again in 1934 and 1935 was the last U.S. Silver dollar coin minted for circulation. The Peace Dollar from 1935 is the last example of a Silver U.S. dollar coin released for circulation as legal tender.
- 💰 QUALITY & DETAIL – The obverse of this Brilliant Uncirculated coin features the profile of Lady Liberty, with the words Liberty above her head and In God We Trust at the base of her neck. The reverse depicts the majestic image of the great American eagle with an olive branch in its talons as a symbol of peace. The Peace Dollar helped to establish the United States as a major world power.
- 💰 UNIQUE GIFT – Looking for a gift for a birthday, anniversary or graduation, mark the year with a genuine United States Silver Dollar. Coins are Collectible, Educational and Historical.
- 💰 PROTECTION – The coin is housed in a sonically sealed protective acrylic case to keep it safe from dust, dirt and oils. A Certificate of Authenticity is included that states it is a genuine United States minted coin. Also includes a detailed history sheet.
- 💰 OUR PROMISE – We got you 100% covered! Your purchase today includes a hassle-free 30 days Money Back Guarantee and a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty. Place your order now to get all this. Limited time.